Solar Pumping System
Solar pumping system becomes more and more popular, it can be applied to daily use (underground water), agriculture irrigation, forestry irrigation, desert control, pasture animal husbandry, water supply for islands, wastewater treatment engineering, and so on.
In recent years, with the promotion of the utilization of new energy resources, solar pumping systems are more and more used in municipal engineering, city centre squares, parks, tourist sites, resorts and hotels, the landscapes and fountain systems in the residential areas. This system is composed of a solar array, a pump and a solar pumping inverter.
Based on the design philosophy that it is better to store water than electricity, there is no energy storing device such as store battery in the system.
The Solar Array is an aggregation of many solar modules connected in series and parallel, absorbs sunlight radiation and converts it into electrical energy, providing dynamical water for the whole system. The pumping inverter controls and adjusts the system operation and converts the DC produced by solar array into AC to drive the pump, and adjust the output frequency in real-time according to the variation of sunlight intensity to realize the maximum power point tracking (MPPT). The pump, drive by 3-phase AC motor, can draw water from the deep wells or rivers and lakes to pour into the storage tank or reservoir, or directly connect to the irrigation system, fountain system, ect. According to the actual system demand and installation conditions, different types of pump such as centrifugal pump, axial flow pump, mixed-flow pump or deep-well pump can be used.
- Ground water lowering
- Irrigation systems
- Industrial Application
- Drip irrigation & sprinkler
- Tank / Cistern filling
- Wildlife refuge
- Rural water supply for ranches, cabins, and cottages
- High flow system for faster tank fill and significant water output.
- Proven motor and pump technology for long-term reliability
- Available Free of cost at your doorstep.
- Clean and pollution free energy, Eco-friendly & do not harm nature.
- Ideal for remote areas, where electricity is not available or availability is capital intensive.
- Suitable for day time irrigation, Continuous supply for 6-8 hours in a day.
- MPPT – Max Power Point Tracking for maximizing efficiency of input power
- Soft start feature prevents water hammer and increases system life Easy to operate.
- Simple installation and no required maintenance.
- MNRE approved.
DRIVE CONTROLLER OVERVIEW
The Shakti Solar controller is a variable speed motor drive designed to run a Shakti even three-phase AC motor. The Shakti Solar provides water to remote locations by converting high voltage, direct current from a solar array into alternating current to run a Shakti AC motor. When solar power is not available, the controller can manual switch to an alternate three or single-phase AC input such as a grid or generator or inverter from battery, if available. The controller provides fault detection, motor soft start, and speed control.
The Shakti Solar drive is designed with the high standard of reliability expected of Shakti pumps products. The controller attempts to drive the pump and motor to deliver water even under adverse conditions, reducing output as necessary to protect the system components from damage, and only shutting down in extreme cases.
Descriptions and Features
The Shakti Solar drives controller continuously monitors system performance and incorporates a number of features for pump system protection. In the event of a fault, the Shakti Solar drives will indicate the type of fault through the LCD displays.
The Shakti Solar drives system is optimized for pumping under adverse input power conditions unique to solar arrays.
- Internal diagnostics will tolerate a lower input voltage.
- Whenever possible, the controller attempts to regulate the pump load in a manner that optimizes for maximum power transfer from the solar array.
- The drive manually switches to AC backup power (when available) if the DC primary source is unable to support pump operation.
- The controller construction is ruggedized for hostile environmental conditions.
- The case is constructed of heavy-gauge zinc plated steel to resist rain, animal intrusion and prolonged direct exposure to sunlight.
- The seals are designed for NEMA 3 (IEC rating IP55), (dust tight, and withstand directed jets of water).
- For maximum protection against dust, there is no external cooling fan or other external moving parts.
- An easy to use interface is provided to enhance configurability and enable remote system monitoring.
- A three-digit seven-segment display provides a detailed indication of system status.
- A small keypad offers flexibility for selection of user options.
- A continuous data connection for remote telemetry is made available via an RS-485 port. (Optional)
- If using remote telemetry, follow the register information found in the RS-485 addendum. (Optional)
Electronic monitoring gives the controller the capability to monitor the system and automatically shut down in the event of:
Dry run conditions – with smart pump monitoring, High Voltage Surge, Low Input Voltage, Open motor circuit, Short circuit, Over heat, Earth fault
SELECTING AND ORDERING
- Maximize your pump delivery without wasting a watt
- Automatic start and stop with Solar irradiation
- Self diagnostic and protection
- Dry run protection
- Dual supply mode - Solar and Grid compatible
To know more about this product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org